Lisa Rani Ray
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How We can Support Lisa Ray

Go down

How We can Support Lisa Ray Empty How We can Support Lisa Ray

Post by Nerissa Picadizo Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:35 am

Dear Everyone,

The Warmest of Greetings!!

I reposted the letter below that Nairong Zong put at the comment section of Lisa Ray’s official blog, “The Yellow Diaries”.

In behalf of all the People around the world who are supporting Lisa Ray,
WE would appreciate it if you can find the time to read this letter, support it in the most Open-Hearted way you can and kindly spread the word.

It would truly mean a lot…Thanks so much!!

--NP

---

Hello

My name is Nairong (many of you may know me as Bobachina). I am a friend and a fan of Lisa Ray.

Since our beloved Lisa has been diagnosed with MM, she has received overwhelming love from supporting fans. Because of Lisa’s incredible braveness and openness we all have had a chance to get a glimpse of what Lisa has been going through… the cancer treatment and the stem cell transplant. Lisa has inspired so many fans that want to show their love, support and gratitude in appreciation.

Lisa is a very proud person, she doesn’t want anyone’s money or gifts even though she is deeply appreciative of the love, support and concern from fans. I know, as a fan, I felt the frustration because I just wish there is something I could do to help Lisa, even if it might be in very small way. So after long discussions and planning, we finally have a plan that will be benefit Lisa in a direct and effective way.

Many of you may already know EP is in the process to producing audio books of ICTS and TWU. And the most exciting part of that is Lisa will be the narrator. With Shamim and Hana’s generosity, Lisa will ultimately receive 50% of the profits of the sale of the audio books. Like any project there will be an investment involved.

Many of you may know, even with the overwhelming responses to ICTS and TWU, EP hasn’t been able to pay off the investment because of the illegal downloading. That is why Lisa, Sheetal and Shamim have not received their share of any profits from those projects. To prevent that from happening again, we came up with this idea to help Lisa so that she could benefit from the project while she is still unemployed and still recovering from her cancer.

That is our intention so that Lisa has some income while she is not working or pressured to work hard during her recovery. EP has set up the Pay Pal account to raise funds to fund the audio book project. The money will go to the 50% of Lisa’s share of the investment which will enable Lisa be able to get paid as soon as the audio books start to sell.

As we are all fans of Lisa, we want to help her and we also want to be very respectful of her wishes, because she doesn’t want any fan to send her money directly. But this plan has Lisa’s approval and blessing. Lisa will autograph a photo from the film for those who donate funds as a way to show her deep appreciation.

Here is information for PayPal account as ‘Enlightenment Press Ltd’

The email for payments is shamim@enlightenment-productions.com

Please go to PayPal.com then go to “send money” page.

EP will send each person an acknowledgement of receipt of funds once received. Those funds will be use for the cost for the recording studio time, the artwork, the implementation for digital sales, the mastering of the CD with the artwork and of course the packaging & manufacturing costs. When EP have the final budget, EP will be happy to share those costs with the fans who are donating to Lisa to be re-assured that the money was wisely spent.

Thanks,
Nairong Zong

Related Links:
Enlightenment Productions
Lisa Ray’s Yellow Diaries

---
Nerissa Picadizo
Nerissa Picadizo

http://behindmyscenes-np.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down